Followers

Sunday 12 November 2017

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Hi Everyone I hope you are having a Wonderful Weekend.
I am just dropping in to remind you that there is still a few days left of 
and the theme is
and of course our ever Amazing Sponsor is

with a 
I have named my card after the song
"Girl's Wanna to have Fun"
Ok so I have created this card for a very special friend for
her Birthday she is such a fun person and this fitted with her personality
perfectly.


I have used Stamping Bella Winobella she is becoming one of
my most favorite stamps.
Dies used
The Base is a Lifestyle Die and the little envelopes are from
one of the Magnolia Kits.
Papers are Reverse Confetti True Love

The Laces and flowers are from my stash.

Hope you had a Wonderful Birthday Trin.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous colour combo and gorgeous array of elements in this design Jennifer, I just love it!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Jen, I love all of your shaker cards but always favour the frills, nice work. I'm sure that your friend will love it xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours on the card Jen she will love it Julie.I

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...